Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading How Many Questions Are in Delsu Post Utme? So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question how Many Questions Are in Delsu Post Utme?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How Many Questions Are in Delsu Post Utme?” will get you answers below continue reading!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
How Many Questions Are In Delsu Post Utme?
Generally, there is a total of 50 questions. The courses you will write in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB. For instance, you are writing for DELSU Post UTME for Law, you will be required to write four subjects which include; Use of English, Government, Economics and Mathematics.
Recommended Ways To Pass DELSU Post UTME Examination
1. Practice Post Utme Past Questions:
Another amazing thing is that you can practice post utme past questions online here at Flashnaijanews.com. now to take a post utme test and also access thousands of post utme past questions.
2. Thou Shall Have Hunger:
Like I always say, it is your hunger that determines your hangout. Before anything happens to you, it first happens in you.
Be motivated to pass your post utme examination. If you don’t continually prepare yourself and mind to pass this exam, there is nothing someone else can do to prepare you.
Don’t take what comes, go for what you want. Desire a post utme score and work towards making it a reality. Alway’s tell yourself, “I must pass this post utme examination once and for all”.
Now that you have made this confession to pass post utme examination, always think about post utme exam, make plans towards your post utme exam date and finally, spend quality time to study for your post utme. You will be home and dry with the three steps above.
3. Revive Your Reading Appetite:
It is normal for you to lose reading appetite after reading to pass Jamb plus the circumstances that follow Jamb utme.
But since there is no excuse for failure, then you need to stop anything that has the potential to stop your success. You can always revive your dying appetite for reading. Read to pass post utme examination….
4. Forget About Your Jamb Score:
In my last article, I explained the fact that the re-introduction of post utme is good news to candidates with low Jamb score.
However, you need to develop a positive attitude toward your post utme irrespective of your Jamb score. Always strive to pass post utme examination irrespective of what you think you scored in Jamb.
Post utme is a very important factor that determines who gains admission. Even if you scored low in Jamb, you still have a golden opportunity to study your desired course in the University.
A very high post utme score can help boost your Jamb result. I explained how it works here.
One of the greatest mistakes candidates make in post utme is thinking that their high Jamb score is enough. Don’t be deceived….. no matter how high your Jamb score maybe, a low post utme score will disgrace it. Be warned!
5. Say No To Procrastination:
Later things…. Things are the language of procrastinators. They always think there is time. My dear, do whatever you need to do now. Time is an asset and not a handset.
The later you always say doesn’t come as expected. Learn to live your life with a sense of urgency. Have the mentality, “I am behind schedule…”. Your post utme examination is not far. Say no to procrastination.
- Continue Reading HERE