Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
Your privacy is critically important to us At Flashreaders we have a few fundamental principles:
Like most website operators, Flashreaders collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Flashreaders’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Flashreaders’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Flashreaders may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on News in the usage of its website.
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We take no responsibility for other content and activities of the linked sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
This blog posts and services are directed to students and young persons in particle, other persons are welcome too. It is open to people who are 12 years old or above.
Do we collect Information?
Yes, we do collect information from you.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Anytime you subscribe to our newsletter or, fill any form that asks for information, we collect information from you. When subscribing or signing up in our blog, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: name and email address.
Also, we collect information when you visit our site via web stats programs. We collect technical information such as your IP address, web browser, location, and other information.
Who we share your data with
· Consequently, We may share your device type and version, browsing activity, location, and other technical data relating to your device with Google Analytics “Remarketing”, in order to provide advertisements. If you don’t want us to share your data or feel the need/opt-out kindly visit Google Analytics opt-out page
· We allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain anonymous information when you visit our site. These companies may use anonymous information such as your Google Advertising ID, your device type and version, browsing activity, location, and other technical data relating to your device, in order to provide advertisements.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
We implement some web security measures to maintain the safety of your information. However, these measures are not totally safe since hack and breaches in security are common on the net.
Flashreaders may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Flashreaders may monitor the most Popular Blogs View.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.