Jamb, Waec, Neco, Nabteb Quiz & Series The Flashreaders Jamb, Waec, Neco, Nabteb Quiz … Take Quiz Now >
Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading Does Mass Communication Require Maths? – See Answers. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question Is Math Compulsory for Mass Communication? well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Does Mass Communication Require Maths??” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on Tricks To Answer Neco Further Mathematics And Hot Questions(What Neco Sets). I can also remember writing a detailed article on the Is Math Compulsory for Law? – See Answers!. Also, I said HERE how to get Schools post utme past questions and answers. You may want to go through both articles above.
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
What Is Mass Communication
Mass communication is the process of imparting and exchanging information through mass media to large segments of the population. It is usually understood for relating to various forms of media, as these technologies are used for the dissemination of information, of which journalism and advertising are part of. Wikipedia
What is mass communication examples?
Common communication channels in mass communication include television, radio, social media, and print media. Examples of mass communication include commercial advertising, public relations, journalism, and political campaigning.
Does Mass Communication Require Maths?
The answer to the above questions is “NO“. You absolutely don’t need Math to study Mass Communication at the university. Rather, the key subjects that you need (English, Literature in English and any other two subjects) if you already got credit pass in government. thankfully, you passed government, another Art subject that may be key, and got the required minimum of 4 subjects. So that should be good enough for Mass communication in any Nigerian university.
List of Jamb Compulsory Subjects for Law
- Literature in English
- and any other one subject