Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading “How Is Futa Cut Off Mark Calculated? – Check Here”, So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question How is Futa Cut Off Mark calculated?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How is Futa Cut Off Marks calculated” will get your answers below, continue reading!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on the How to get FUTA post utme past questions and answers. You may want to go through both articles above.
How Is Futa Cut Off Mark Calculated?; This is what most aspirants of FUTA have been asking as they struggled to prepare for their jamb and post utme screening exams for the 2023/20224 academic session.
Futa Cut Off Mark Calculation
Divide the scores by 2. The result you get is your FUTA aggregate point. Numerical example: For a JAMB candidate that scored 250 in JAMB, he will divide it by 4 that is (250/4 = 62.5).