Jamb, Waec, Neco, Nabteb Quiz & Series The Flashreaders Jamb, Waec, Neco, Nabteb Quiz … Take Quiz Now >
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading Can I Study Mass Communication Without CRS? – See Answers. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question Can I Study Mass Communication Without CRS?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Can I Study Mass Communication Without CRS?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Firstly Let’s Define Mass Communication
Mass communication is the process of imparting and exchanging information through mass media to large segments of the population. It is usually understood for relating to various forms of media, as these technologies are used for the dissemination of information, of which journalism and advertising are part of.
Can I Study Mass Communication Without CRS?
The direct answer to the above question is YES,
You absolutely don’t need CRS to study Mass Communication at the university. Rather, the key subjects that you need (English, Literature in English and any other three subjects) if you already got credit pass in government. thankfully, you passed government, another Art subject that may be key, and got the required minimum of 4 subjects. So that should be good enough for Mass communication in any Nigerian university.
How many years is a mass communication course?
What Subject Are Needed For Mass Communication?
- English Language
- Literature in English
But when you get to jamb it will change because you will no longer need Maths, the only reason you need maths because it’s a compulsory subject in Nigeria for Waec, so in the jamb, you will only need to score high in these 4 subjects: English, Literature, Government, CRS/CRK.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!