Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re here: JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses. have you ever asked yourself the questions; what is the subject combination for jamb? what are the subject combinations for Arts courses? how do I know the subject combination of the course is studying?
If you have ever asked the question above about JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses, then you’re welcome on board!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Below are the course and its subject combination for the academic session of 2021.
JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses
Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Use of English, Arabic and Two subjects from
- Arts and/or Social Sciences.
Christian Religious Studies
- Use of English, Two Arts subjects including
- Christian Religious Knowledge and any other subject.
Fine and Applied Arts
- Use of English Language, Fine Art and two other
- Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
- Use of English, Lit. in English and two other
- relevant subjects.
- English, Two relevant Arts subjects and
- any other subject.
English and International Studies
- Use of English, Literature in English, Government
- or History or any other Arts subjects.
- English, French and any other two subjects from
- Arts and Social Sciences.
- Use of English, Lit.-in-English, one other Art
- subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
- English, Hausa, Lit in English and any of
- Economics, Government, History, and Arabic.
History and International Studies
- Use of English, History/Government and any
- other two subjects from Arts & Social Science.
- English, Islamic Religious Studies plus two other
- Arts subjects.
- English, Igbo and two subjects from Arts and
- social Sciences.
- Use of English, Any three Arts or Social Science subjects.
- Use of English, Music, one other Art subject
- plus any other subject.
- Use of English, Any three subjects.
- English, CRK/IRS, and any two other subjects.
- Use of English, Yoruba and two other subjects in
- Arts or Social Sciences.
- Use of English, Any three of History, CRK/IRK,
- Geography, Economics, Literature in English
- and French.
Criminology and Security Studies
- English, Economics, Government, and any one of
- the following: History, Geography, Literature in
- English, French, IRK, Hausa.
- English, Literature, Economics and
- any other Art Subject.
- English Language and Any three Arts or Social
- Science subjects.
Islamic / Sharia Law
- Use of English Language and Any three Arts or
- Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies