Jamb, Waec, Neco, Nabteb Quiz & Series The Flashreaders Jamb, Waec, Neco, Nabteb Quiz … Take Quiz Now >
Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
Scholarship Examination: So many persons ask the question, has Agbami, Shell, Chevron, Leicester, Future Global Leaders, NNPC scholarship application begun? But only a few ask how to prepare and pass a scholarship examination.
Applying for scholarship is easy. Getting shortlisted for the scholarship is a little bit difficult. Passing the scholarship aptitude test? That’s a different ball game.
In this article, I will be giving you the simple tips to prepare and pass any scholarship examination.
1. Apply Earlier:
This is the first stage of preparation and success in scholarship examination or aptitude test. You must first apply for the scholarship to get reply from the scholarship body.
Studies has shown that early application is one of the factors considered in shortlisting applicants for the aptitude test.
Another good reason why should should apply for any scholarship opportunity early is that it makes you relaxed and gives you more time to prepare for the examination.
Finally, early application for a scholarship helps you avoid mistakes due to “hurry”. Therefore, prepare early.
2. Do A Quick Research:
What you don’t know is always senior to you. It is imperative you know how and where the scholarship questions are gotten.
Understand the marking scheme and know the duration of the scholarship examination.
Getting the data above will give you the complete information needed to pass the aptitude test.
What next? Process the information. By processing the information, I mean you should put it into use so as to get your desire result in the examination.
Get all the helpful materials for the aptitude test. Plan how to manage time and analyze the marking scheme. Most importantly, spend quality time to study for the examination.
3. Solve Problems:
For any topic you study for the scholarship, solve as many questions as possible. The more questions you solve, the faster you will be in the exam hall.
If you lay hands on the scholarship aptitude test past questions, ensure to solve all the questions.
Studying along with past questions is highly recommended. However, it is not solving and cramming past questions that matters. What really matters is your ability to understand the questions.
4. Get A Mentor:
These are persons who wrote the same scholarship examination and passed very well. Now, they are enjoying the scholarship.
Look for them around and get tutored by them. A word from them can go a long way to make you pass the aptitude test.
Like I always say, without a mentor, you will face so many tormentors.
5. Be Bold:
Fear cripples destiny. It makes you believe that you cannot pass the exam. After all, John failed the exam last year.
That Other persons fail doesn’t mean you will fail. You are prepared and different. You can make it. Believe in yourself and you won’t have any problem.
You have read and studied past questions. Why then will you fail? you cannot fail. Just be bold.
Always visit and please share
Trending Topics Online!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer