Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
Most secondary school students see biology as a very hectic course because of the bulky notes and the practical and complex diagrams. And this really discourages them when they are preparing for exams, especially those that feel they do not need it, like the aspiring engineers. Well, we have gather list engineering courses to do without biology.
Biology is a very important subject in the science class, but what if you intend on studying an engineering course, how are you going to go about it. Biology is a subject for the secondary education level, and it is also done in tertiary institutions depending on what course you are studying. Biology is not a compulsory subject to offer when going for courses like mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or any other engineering courses, but we are still going to give you a list of engineering courses to do without biology.
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Engineering Courses to do Without Biology
What we are trying to point out in this article about engineering courses to do without biology is that it is not necessary you have the minimum grade of credit in biology to study any of these engineering courses in any university in Nigeria. And we are not saying you should aim for F9, a D7 or E8 will suffice, so far as you do not fail the subject.
If you aspire to study any engineering course in any university in Nigeria then it is a must you have at least a credit in both English Language and mathematics, but it does apply the same way for biology, though take note, you must fail it either as it has been stated earlier. Now we are going to give you a list of engineering courses to do without biology.
List of Engineering Courses You Can do Without Biology
Whether you are still in secondary or you are fresh out of secondary school or you have been done for a while now, if you aspire to become an engineer but you are being held back because of biology, say farewell to your worries and biology as there are some engineering course to do without biology, below is a list of these course.
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Aeronautic Engineering
- Natural Gas Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials
- Engineering Physics
- Systems Engineering
As a student aspiring to study engineering, you do not need biology to study any of the course that appeared on the list above.