Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
Courses You Can Study With E8/F9 In Literature: This is what most Nigerian University aspirants have been asking as they struggled to fill their jamb and post utme screening Examination for the 2023/2024 academic session.
You’re Here: Courses You Can Study Without Literature In Nigeria. What Course Can I Study With E8/F9 In Literature?, What Are The Art Courses I Can Study Without Literature? This is what I am going to discuss in this article. So, if you have been looking for an answer to this question, then this is your junction.
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
- Which course can I study with D7 in Literature?
- What are the courses I can study with E8/F9 In Literature?
- What are the courses that don’t need Literature?
- Can I study Mass Communication without Literature?
- What are those science courses that don’t require Literature?
- Which course can I study without Literature at University?
Someone even asked: can I study Mass communication without Literature?
Fortunately, I am going to answer all the questions above in this article. So, if you are looking for the answers to those questions, continue reading this article.
What are the courses I can study with e8 f9 in literature?
Accountancy (you must credit maths & economics) Marketing (you must credit maths & economics) Banking & Finance (you must credit maths & economics) Management (you must credit maths & economics)
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.