Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re here: Recommended Ways To Check Uniben Admission Status. Before this article, we received series of requests on How do I check my Uniben admission status?
But we have decided to write this article to inform the general public on the Recommended Ways To Check Uniben Admission Status 2024.
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Every student wants to gain admission immediately after their secondary school education. While some have been able to achieve this, others have not. In this article, I am going to show you The Recommended Ways To Check Uniben Admission Status.
How Do I Check My Uniben Admission Status?
Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns. Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
UNIBEN Portal Admission Status Message
If you check your admission status and what you see is admitted, then congratulations as you have been offered admission and you can now proceed to accept the admission and follow the next instruction after accepting your admission.
The second set of message you may likely see when trying to check if you have been offered admission is Not Admitted, in this case, you have been considered for admission just yet or you will not be offered admission at all. If you see this message, you are not allowed to accept the admission.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS, CHECK BACK LATER
If you see the above message bearing admission in progress, check back later, then it has a straight forward explanation which means that your school is yet to release the admission list or that they are still releasing the admission list.
If your portal shows approved, then congratulations, as JAMB has approved the admission offered to you.
If your school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status‘. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.