Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2022
- Read: Jamb 2022/2023 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
Can I Study Mass Communication With E8 In Literature: This is what most Nigerian University aspirants have been asking as they struggled to fill their jamb and post utme screening Examination for the 2023/20224 academic session.
You’re Here: Can I Study Mass Communication With E8 In Literature? – Check Here. What Course Can I Study With E8/F9 In Literature?, What Are The Art Courses I Can Study Without Literature? This is what I am going to discuss in this article. So, if you have been looking for an answer to this question, then this is your junction.
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2022
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2022 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2022
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
A lot of Art students have been asking me this question. So, I have decided to give them the perfect answer with this article. You may want to see some of these questions below:
- Which course can I study with D7 in Literature?
- What are the courses I can study with E8/F9 In Literature?
- What are the courses that don’t need Literature?
- Can I study Law without Literature?
- What are those science courses that don’t require Literature?
- Which course can I study without Literature at University?
Someone even asked: can I study Mass communication without Literature?
Fortunately, I am going to answer all the questions above in this article. So, if you are looking for the answers to those questions, continue reading this article.
Can I Study Mass Communication With E8 In Literature?
RSUST requires O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) subjects. This university will accept D7, E8 or F9 in Literature if you can produce English, Maths and Economics plus two other subjects from art, commercial or science.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.